Monday, May 21, 2012

Tired of Previews on Rampant Radio

Hello movie fans,

Recently I had my first radio interview as a movie reviewer on Rampant Radio - Answer Pants show. I had a blast and can't wait to do another one. The guys were great and also huge movie fans. I was very nervous at first but I realized that I can talk about movies anywhere, anytime and any way. So....

Here is the entire Podcast via iTunes (it's free) Radio show - episode 61 - please check it out.   I come in about 25 minutes into the show.  And, episode 62 is the second half (Just check out the title of that show..hehe). The guys were all great to talk to and can't wait to do another one. In fact, they asked me to see The Three Stooges and I just posted my review recently.

Have a great week!!

Click on film poster above to order DVD or watch on Instant video:
 



No comments: